- Used to clarify wine must at the beginning of winemaking
- Perfect for ensuring a crystal-clear wine
- Prevents a clear wine from going cloudy
- Bentonite is an impure clay formed by the weathering of volcanic ash. It is an absorbent material that can bond with the floating particles that cause cloudiness in wine. Proteins can cause a perfectly crystal-clear wine to become cloudy when subjected to high temperatures – the phenomenon is known as protein denaturation.
- Very effective on proteins.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.