The holidays bring about many special moments to share good times with loved ones, and to create fond memories that will stay with us for a lifetime. With the holiday season ramping up, there’s no better time to show off your hostess skills with a delicious seasonal cocktail!
As you prepare to host family and friends over the holidays, we want to be a part of those special moments by providing you with this wine cocktail and food pairing. We’ve got the perfect match for you to impress your guests with.
Here’s how to shake things up this holiday season with our Fireside Wine Cocktail:
- 3 oz Cru Select Chile Style Malbec
- 1 oz cherry juice
- ¼ ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 2oz club soda to top
- Mint sprig for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Gently roll from one side of the shaker to the other 4 times.
- Strain into a highball glass over ice.
- Top with club soda, and garnish with the mint.
- Enjoy by the fireside!
Pair our Fireside Wine Cocktail with lamb and mint sauce. Malbecs pair nicely with fragrant and herbaceous herbs.