Every holiday party needs an amazing Holiday Punch! But moreover to that, what makes a sensational punch is not only that it is delicious, but also something that is easy to make. Hosting parties is enough work as it is, that having to worry about crafting fancy cocktails and drinks on top of everything else you need to prepare and do, can be a job unto itself. So why not make your life a little easier with this flavourful, easy-to-make and delicious punch recipe.
Your guests will be sure to love it… so maybe you should consider making a double batch! And with 30 bottles of wine crafted from just one of our kits – that shouldn’t be a problem.
- 1 bottle of red wine – we recommend our Cru International Pinot Noir or our Cru International California Zinfandel
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 cup brandy
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 to 2 liters chilled ginger ale or club soda
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 to 2 tbsp. honey or agave
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 large navel orange, thinly sliced
Orange slices and fresh cranberries
- Combine all ingredients, except the cranberries and orange slices into a large punch bowl and stir well to combine.
- When ready to put out for guests, add the cranberries and orange slices.
- Pour over ice to serve.